The UK Parliament is one of the oldest organisations in the world. So how do you deliver a strategy to a body that has over 700 years of content? Cherryleaf's Ellis Pratt interviewed Rosie Hatton, Strategy Digital Lead at the Parliamentary Digital Service, to find out.
- What is Parliament? 1'56"
- The content Parliament creates. 3'38"
- What is the PDS? 5'08"
- The I AM PARLIAMENT programme. 9'00"
- The PDS's digital strategy framework, its assumptions and principles. 10'18"
- Having an open and agile digital culture in a traditional organisation. 13'08
- Working in a continuous interative process. 20'45"
- Sharing ideas with the Government Digital Service. 25'24"
- Where does the PDS's content strategy fit within its digital strategy? 28'22"
- Tracking the impact of changes to laws on other laws. 37'01"
- The similarities between PDS and Open Source software projects. 41'55"
- Crowdsourcing a digital strategy. 43'30"
- Benefits management. 44'00"
- How to manage and sell change. 47'50"
https://khub.net/ (knowledge hub)